Monday, January 18, 2010

To gym or not to gym

This morning I went to the gym. I endured a session of RPM and afterwards I was so happy to feel that sweat dripping down my back and the ache of my muscles as I so "casually" and with "no effort" whatsoever walked down the gym stairs, only to get to my car and almost pass out from the heat.

Yes I am a gym goer. AND I LOVE IT!

Monday = RPM
Tuesday = Training
Wednesday = Body Combat with Bron
Thursday = Netball at night
Friday = Body Pump & Body Balance

I would recommend the gym to anyone. It is a great time out for yourself, and at the end of it all you feel FANTASTIC. And above all it makes for a fitter, happier, healthier YOU.

I attend Zest gyms. Mainly Bibra Lake but for training I go to Rockingham. It only costs $15.00 a week and you can use ANY gym at ANY time and you can use ALL their facilities. Classes, free weights, cross trainers, treadmills, pool, spa, sauna and they also supply a creche.

Just go to their website (www.zesthealthclubs.com.au) and check out for the one closest to you, for what classes and facilites they can offer. Lets make 2010 a great year!

Enjoy.
Hailz

2 comments: