Friday, January 15, 2010

Family Fun

Well I just got home from a busy night.
Tonight we celebrated Grants 21st birthday.
We had a BBQ at the beach and played a wee bit of cricket "kiwi style".
Tracy and I played BLIND cricket. Yep it is hard to see the ball when it is pitch black outside.
AND I finally learned how to ripstick. I was very proud, and extremely sweaty, when I eventually made it all the way around the toilet block.
Then followed a trip to the old"beach shack", where Grant & Lisa are currently residing. I say RESIDING because I don't think anyone is actually allowed to LIVE there. :) I got the priveledge of looking at the wedding photos which are awesome.
They also re-established my ambitions to lose all the weight I have put on since I got married.

I can see how this blogging can become addictive.

Night All

No comments:

Post a Comment