Monday, January 25, 2010

My precious ....

Since Friday afternoon I have been looking after my two nephews Riley (3) & Charlie (1)

It has been a blast really. They play really well, eat really well & sleep really well. Well for kids that is.

Murray & Alyssa are on a holiday in Singapore.
Today is there 7th wedding anniversary.
Many congratulations to you both, praying that God will continue to bless your marriage in the years ahead. Much love Jason & Hayley xoxox

Well anyways to keep you posted I thought I would share some photos I took while I have had the boys.
Enjoy.























1& 2 = Charlie has learnt a new animal noise LION = ROAR
3. Riley drawing alphabet and cheesy grin
4. Charlie is a little poser. :)
5. Playing outside on the deck chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment