Friday, January 22, 2010

DIE ... lemma

Well, I went to the gym this morning only to find out that Zest Bibra Lake has been bought out by a company called Good Life. Well actually I read it in the paper first but I just thought (HOPED) it was a misprint because Zest has recently just closed down its Bullcreek facility.

ANYWAY.

So .. the story goes, members of Zest will be offered a Good Life membership, but for people, like myself, who have a trainer at Rockingham (which is staying Zest) but prefer classes and equipment at Bibra Lake will now have to choose between the two.
So what do I do now?
Well that I haven't quite figured that out just yet. But I will have to soon as the changes will be happening mid FEBRUARY. That's like a whole three weeks away.

I guess the saying goes "you can't have your cake and eat it to" or something to that effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment