Friday, February 19, 2010

N ... Noah

N is for Noah

Noah is my oldest nephew. He was born in 2005. He was the first nephew, the first granchild etc.
Now he is four and all grown up.
I like to think he still relys on his aunty for some things. 
Even though he is all tough and big, I can still find that ticklish spot and I can ALWAYS make him laugh when he is "trying" to be mad!
My favourite thing at the moment is when he gets angry he goes to his room and says "I just need to think about somefing and its too noisy out there"

My little boy has turned into a little man. Before I know it I'll just be the annoying aunty who buys him embrassing things, has no fashion sense, and is completely out of date when it comes to gadgets and the like. I am sure he will soon know how to use a computer better then I do. He already uses one at kindy! 

Love you little man!


No comments:

Post a Comment