Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hard Day ..

Today has been abit of a hard day.

Firstly I tried to sleep in but can't because the sun is up at like 530. 

Secondly I went to the gym and worked my butt off for an hour (well actually my butt is still there, if only it took an hour to get rid of, man I would be in the money!)

Thirdly I have to file a whole lot of stuff for Jasons work.

Fourth I just remembered I have Bible study tonight and I havent done prep study yet. (something I probably should have considered before coming on the computer)

Fifth I have had to look into our health insurance to see if it covers everything we need it too. (dealing with people like that can make anyone have a bad day)

Sixth I received an email from my sister telling me that it is official! They are leaving on DV the 17th March. An email which made me realise how much I am going to miss them! One that also made me think that going to combat is going to be very lonely for awhile. But also an email that made me realise this is something that they have wanted to do for a long while and that God has granted them a great blessing in this sense. I really wish them all the best in their preparations to leave and I know that they will be back. But that still doesn't make it any eaiser to say goodbye. 



And its only 3:00.

I guess we all have hard days.

"To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven;
A time to be born,
And a time to die;
A time to plant,
And a time to pluck what is planted;
A time to kill,
And a time to heal;
A time to break down,
And a time to build up;
A time to weep, 
And a time to laugh;
A time to mourn,
And a time to dance;
A time to cast stones away,
And a time to gather stones;
A time to embrace,
And a time to refarin from embracing;
A time to gain,
And a time to lose;
A time to keep,
And a time to throw away;
A time to tear,
And a time to sew;
A time to keep silence,
And a time to speak;
A time to love,
And a time to hate;
A time fo war,
And a time of peace."

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

2 comments:

  1. I know they won't fix everything, but considering your gym session this morning... I think you deserve to relax with some chocies and a glass of something nice tonight ;-)

    ReplyDelete