Saturday, July 7, 2012

1st haircut

One fine afternoon after Cohen had a nice sleep I decided it was time for him to have a haircut. We kept talking about it but I just couldn't bring myself to cut off his little locks. So we embarked out to Just Cuts at Gateways shopping center. 
 Before the scissors. :)

 Tractors are a good distraction :)



 I was the typical had to take photos mum and my heart was racing as she took the scissors to his head for the first cut. I must say I was very pretty brave. I didn't cry. Although my heart did sink a lot little when it was all done and my baby was now a little boy. I think that was the one thing holding me back. It feels like only yesterday I held him in my arms for the first time and he has grown so much.

As I look back on the year that has gone by I must say that I look back with nothing but happiness. Being a parent is guaranteed hard work. There are definitely hard days. But above all that the love that you share with your child is indescribable. It is hard to imagine that you could have so much love. We have been so richly blessed!

I pray that we continue to remember our blessings and I pray that all parents do. 
Because that is what a child is
A blessing!

Haircut complete

No comments:

Post a Comment