Wednesday, October 5, 2011

180

I had seen this posted up on facebook and was like yeah, ok, 
another one of those videos thats going around.
Then today I recieved an email from my Dad. 
So I thought well it must be something kind of important if my Dad thinks I should see it.
So I clicked the button.
Then started probably the most interesting, 
enlightening and moving 30 minute footage I have ever seen. 
In short it is about abortion.
The title will make sense if you just watch the clip.
Please take the time to watch this.
No matter who you are or where you are. 
Please watch.



"For you formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother's womb,
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ..
And in Your book they all are written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none."
Psalm 139: 13, 14A & 16B

No comments:

Post a Comment