Saturday, September 4, 2010

Big Bro In law

This past week we had a visit from Owen. He managed to squeeze a little visit to our house on Tuesday night and then we all caught up for dinner on Wednesday night at mum & dads. 

It was great to see the O-Man again. It kinda felt like he hasn't been gone which was nice. But with the realization that he was here also came the knock on the head that one didn't particularly need reminding of. Bronya, Ella & Sami WEREN'T.

He told us how much the girls have grown, how much Sami now says, how hot it is there, how Bron was settling in etc etc. Of course it is GREAT to hear all this but it is also a little bit sad and does bring a tear to my eye because I start to think about how much I miss them all.

I did laugh when dad prayed for Peanut and after prayer the first thing Owen says is "Ellas allergic to your baby" :D Only Owen! :) I am also glad that Owen can see a funny side to Princess' allergies because I know at times it can be tough.

I pray that God will bless Owen on his flight(s) back "home" that he may have a safe and enjoyable trip.

To Bron, Ella & Sami (mainly Bron) I pray that God will continue to be with you while you are adventuring this new path. I also know that this past week must have been hard knowing that Owen was here with everyone and you were still there wishing to be "here".  Thank you so much for all the little surprises you sent along with him. 

So this is me, saying HI, saying I miss you, saying God bless you and above all saying I love you all very muchly!

Hailz xoxo

2 comments:

  1. agghhh ... i didn't need to read that whilst battling with screaming children at 9 at night ...

    miss you too hailz ... can't believe you'll be a mum when i get back - now it feels like a looooong time ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw - did this wonderful o-man take photos of your house while he was there ... otherwise can you send some through or post some up - I'm dying to see whats been happening at your house ... and now with the baby nursery decor :) ...

    ReplyDelete