Monday, March 8, 2010

Today

Today ...

.. I slept in till 745.
.. I ate egg on toast with philly for breakfast.

.. I have done about six loads of washing. Sheets, quilt covers & towels included. 

.. I am listening to really loud music while cleaning the house.

.. I went crazy and got rid of a whole pile of ruined toys.

.. I sorted out our bank accounts and made sure we are on track for all upcoming bills.

.. I planned to start a house cleaning roster.

.. I realized that in 9 days time my sister, brother in law and my 2 little princesses will be on their way to the land of far far away. I guess princesses deserve to explore far far away places don't they.

.. I tried to promise myself not to cry at the thought of them leaving.

.. Broke the promise I made myself, and then told myself it is ok to cry. :)

.. I prayed that God will keep them safe, let them enjoy this wonderful oppurtunity and bring them home in due time. 

.. I want to send a big hug and kiss to all my family, who I know at the moment feel all these things too.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment